Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Downtown Minneapolis hotel adjacent to Nicollet Mall
Millennium Hotel Minneapolis is in the heart of Minneapolis, walking distance from Minneapolis Convention Center and Minnesota Orchestra Hall.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Loring Park and Orpheum Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 321 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Millennium Hotel Minneapolis. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This business and family friendly hotel, renovated June 2013, has an onsite restaurant and lounge, plus an enclosed skyway connection to downtown restaurants and retail. A combined concierge/24-hour business center includes computers with printers and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Multilingual staff and an ATM/banking machine provided added convenience.
An indoor pool and sauna are on the lower level. The Millennium Hotel's ballroom can accommodate banquets for up to 500 people. Multiple large conference rooms offer audiovisual equipment for meetings.
Parking is available for a fee. Laundry facilities and an onsite gift shop/newsstand are also on site.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar - A haven of tranquility amid the bustle of downtown Minneapolis, take a break from your day to relax in the warm ambiance of North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar. An all-day dining concept, the restaurant showcases local craft beers, complementing a regionally influenced menu inspired by cuisine from the Headwaters down to the mouth of the Mississippi River.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.