Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Minneapolis hotel across from Minneapolis Convention Center
Located in Minneapolis, Hilton Minneapolis is in the business district and minutes from Minnesota Orchestra Hall and Mary Tyler Moore Statue.
This hotel is within close proximity of Minneapolis Convention Center and Orpheum Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 821 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 50-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hilton Minneapolis. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Minneapolis? This hotel has 77,000 square feet (7154 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Minneapolis Victorian style hotel lies across the street from Orchestra Hall. An indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center serve relaxation needs, while the 24-hour business center and 77,000 square feet of functional space cater to event needs. Technology helpdesk and support staff are also available. The smoke-free Hilton Minneapolis supplies complimentary Wi-Fi throughout public spaces, including the lobby, restaurant, lounge, pool area, and fitness center. Guests may check-out electronically through room TVs or telephones, and the lobby desk offers as many as 9 stations for busy times. In-room massages are available from a nearby spa. The city-owned garage beneath the hotel offers 1,000 parking spaces (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 25
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 821
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1992
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 77,000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7154
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
This restaurant offers a comfortable yet distinctly metropolitan setting. The menu showcases Chef Julian Grainger’s eclectic palate, and a variety of regional and international items to satisfy anyone's palate and preferences.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, nightly happy hour, cocktails, craft beers, and late-night dining are available in SkyWater Lounge. Semi-private dining is available.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ice fishing nearby
- Sledding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75-100
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
City Scene Promotion
Book a stay in a "City Scene" rate category and receive the following:
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room per stay
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access