Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds (Guest)
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Guest)
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Guest)
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)
- One King Bed
World Class Golf & Spa Resort
With a stay at Trump National Doral Miami in Doral, you'll be near the airport and close to Miami International Mall and Tobie Wilson Park.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Mall of the Americas and Dolphin Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 693 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in golf course and courtyard views. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The resort has 5 championship golf courses, including the TPC Blue Monster at Doral, host to the annual PGA tour. The Jim McLean Golf School offers pro instruction (surcharge). The Doral Spa offers 100 beauty treatments (surcharge), including massage therapy, wraps, facials, body scrubs, pedicures, manicures, and beauty services. Weight training, aqua exercise, cardiovascular training, Pilates, yoga, Latin dance, and an indoor lap pool are options at the fitness center. Personal trainers are available (surcharge).
Family-friendly amenities include the Blue Lagoon water complex, with 4 outdoor splash pools, a children's pool, a waterfall, and a 150-foot water slide. Camp Doral provides supervised children's activities (surcharge), including, volleyball, and arts and crafts.
This Miami resort has 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 40 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms. A business center, event catering, banquet facilities, and wedding services are available.
8 shops on the lobby and lower level include a pro shop with golf accessories, Tommy Bahamas Island Shop, and an upscale women's sportswear store. Starbucks Cyber Cafe offers coffee and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 693
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Courtyard view
- Golf course view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Terrazza Restaurant - Family-style restaurant with outdoor patio dining available. Sandwiches, pastries, gourmet coffee, and ice cream are offered at the walk-up deli. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mesazul - Offers a contemporary Latin-inspired spin on the classic American steakhouse. Open for lunch and dinner.
Champions Sports Bar and Grill - Golfers cool down after a day on the course at this sports bar in the clubhouse. Offers sandwiches, ribs, grilled burgers, and a full bar. Open for lunch and dinner.
Bungalou's Bar & Grill - Caribbean retreat located poolside at the Blue Lagoon water complex. Serves specialty drinks, hamburgers, hot dogs, smoothies, and sandwiches. Open from mid-morning until sunset.
Java Zone Cafe - Offer fresh sandwiches, pastries, gourmet coffee, and ice cream to-go. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Bossa Nova Lounge - Serves Latin-inspired tapas, along with hand-crafted specialty cocktails. Features live Latin and jazz music. Open for dinner.
Spa Pritikin Restaurant - Features spa cuisine based on the Pritikin Program. Open for lunch and dinner.
This resort is located on 5 championship golf courses: the TPC Blue Monster at Doral and the Gold Course, both redesigned in 1996 by Ray Floyd; the desert-landscaped Greg Norman's Great White, designed by Greg Norman; the Red Course with 2 island greens; and The Jim McLean Signature Course. The Jim McLean Golf School offers pro instruction (surcharge).
The Doral Spa has a steam room and sauna, weight training, aqua exercise in an indoor lap pool, cardiovascular training, stationary bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Aerobics, Pilates, yoga, and Latin dance are additional options, and personal trainers are available (surcharge).
A jogging path wraps around the resort. A waterfall cascades off rock formations at the Blue Lagoon water complex, which includes 4 outdoor splash pools, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a waterslide. Camp Doral provides supervised children's activities (surcharge), including volleyball, and arts and crafts. 40 well-stocked lakes dot the resort for catch-and-release fishing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons on site
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa café
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.