Book your room at The Setai
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star beach hotel with a full-service spa
The Setai is in the heart of Miami Beach, walking distance from Miami City Ballet and Bass Museum of Art.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Miami Beach Convention Center and The Fillmore Miami.
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Setai.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, The Setai features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Setai is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 40
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
The Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.0 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- The Setai is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Ocean Suites Experience
Book a stay in a Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View room type for travel from April 23, 2014, and receive the following:
- Private roundtrip airport transfers between Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports (one roundtrip per reservation)
- Flexible check-in and check-out times (based on availability)
- Daily breakfast in The Restaurant or en-suite (per registered adult)
- Spa treatment en-suite or in The Spa at The Setai (one 45-minute Balinese massage per reservation)
- En-suite non-alcoholic beverages, replenished throughout guests' stay
- Arrival bar and dry goods assortment, inclusive of selective spirits and snacks
- Personal assistance for unpacking and packing luggage upon request
- Access to The Ocean Suite luxury courtesy car (based on availability)