Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
- Two Double Beds
Historic Art Deco Beachfront Hotel in the heart of South Beach
A stay at The National Hotel places you in the heart of Miami Beach, walking distance from New World Symphony Park and Anchor Shops.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of The Fillmore Miami and New World Symphony Campus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature handheld showerheads and designer toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Miami Beach? This resort has 2195 square feet (204 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
1939 Historic Art Deco Beachfront Hotel in the heart of South Beach. Footsteps to Lincoln Road Mall, Ocean Drive and the Convention Center. Minutes from the Miami Internationl Airport.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1939
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 204
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2195
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Pay movies
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic check-out
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
The Restaurant at National Hotel offers an intimate atmosphere with small plates or “Temptations” inspired by cuisine from around the world. Guests may dine indoors under a 5x10-foot ceiling mosaic of famous Art Deco painter Tamara de Lempicka or outside on the 150x90-square-foot poolside terrace. The Restaurant at National Hotel is open from 6:30 a.m. until 11:00 daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Spa and massage services can be arranged through the hotels award-winning concierge.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.