Availability: Mandarin Oriental Miami
Deluxe Veranda KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Veranda DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mandarin Executive KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Dynasty Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Brickell Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Biscayne Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Miami hotel on Brickell Key with private beach
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Miami, you'll be centrally located in Miami, convenient to Bayfront Park and Port of Miami.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Miami Convention Center and Mary Brickell Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 326 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Mandarin Oriental Miami, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mandarin Oriental Miami Amenities
Situated on quiet Brickell Key, Mandarin Oriental Miami features a 20,000-square-foot private beach overlooking Biscayne Bay. Featuring an award-winning spa, this 5-star hotel also provides and infinity-edge pool, 24-hour fitness center with personal trainers and classes, and a waterfront jogging trail.
Azul, the hotel's acclaimed Mediterranean-Asian restaurant, offers fine dining, a raw bar, and more than 700 wines in its collection.
The hotel's Grand Ballroom accommodates special events for up to 880 guests.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Full-service spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Azul - Fine-dining restaurant with Biscayne Bay views. Blending Mediterranean cuisine with Asian flavors. Highlights include a white marble open kitchen and raw bar. Extensive wine list with more than 700 wines, including classic and boutique vintages from around the world. Open Monday to Saturday for dinner.
M Bar - Bar decorated with Japanese lanterns and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay. Featured cocktails include Mandarin Martini and Chocolate Raspberry Martini. Open evenings daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
The award-winning Spa at Mandarin Oriental occupies 3 levels and features 17 treatment rooms, including 6 VIP suites with views of Biscayne Bay. The 15,000-square-foot spa is decorated in various textures such as natural linens, bamboo, and glass to appeal to the senses. Indulgences include hydrotherapy, Thai massage, and couples treatments. Guests also can opt for treatments in private beach cabanas.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mandarin Oriental Miami Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental Miami is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.