Availability: Hyatt Regency Miami
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Plan, Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Miami SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Respire, Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay with pool, fitness
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Miami, you'll be centrally located in Miami, steps from Miami Convention Center and minutes from Gusman Center for the Performing Arts.
This 4-star hotel is close to Port of Miami and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 612 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Miami Amenities
The 24-story Hyatt Regency Miami is located on the Miami River, in downtown Miami, a few blocks from the financial district and 5 blocks from the Bayside Marketplace. The hotel adjoins the Miami Convention Center and connects to the James L. Knight Center.
Hotel amenities include a staffed business center open 24 hours a day, 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, an outdoor pool with sundeck, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center.
Wireless Internet access is available in the public areas (surcharge). The hotel's casual café is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Self parking is available on site for a surcharge and without in/out privileges.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 612
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 24
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Riverwalk Café - This casual lobby-level restaurant has a tropical setting for sit-down and deli offerings, pastries, and juices. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Hyatt has an outdoor pool and sundeck, and a well-equipped fitness room.
Additional recreational activities are available on Biscayne Bay and at Bayfront Park, about 3 blocks away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Hyatt Regency Miami Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.