Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
4-star family-friendly Docklands hotel near Crown Casino
With a stay at Travelodge Docklands in Docklands, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Etihad Stadium and close to Crown Casino.
This 4-star hotel is close to Federation Square and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) or park nearby.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Travelodge Docklands is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Number of floors - 13
- Room service (limited hours)
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2010
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Direct-dial phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Voice mail
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Travelodge Docklands has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Breakage deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.