Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
City View Room
- 1 king
- 1 king
Studio Spa Room
- 1 king
Located in the heart of the city, surrounded by theaters and designer boutiques
With a stay at The Westin Melbourne, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, steps from Regent Theatre and Melbourne Town Hall.
This 5-star hotel is close to Federation Square and Crown Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 262 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 5595 square feet (520 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne combines guest rooms with world class facilities and instinctive service. Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by theaters, designer boutiques, galleries and Melbourne's finest attractions.Designed to rejuvenate your senses, The Westin Melbourne’s 262 guest rooms feature the signature Westin Heavenly® Bed and a luxurious Westin Heavenly® Shower and Bath. With a spacious work desk and 42-inch LCD TV, there is really no need to leave the tranquillity of your guest room. Whether you’re refreshing your mind, body and soul in the serene wellness center, featuring a lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room and 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® gymnasium; attending a function in one of the several versatile meeting rooms; unwinding in the chic Martini Bar or replenishing your soul in our signature Allegro Restaurant, The Westin Melbourne is the perfect destination for both corporate and leisure travelers. Discover a place where you can be your best. Upon entering The Westin Melbourne you will be welcomed with sights, sounds and scents to stir your soul and replenish your spirit. Leave the outside world behind and allow your senses to be elevated. You have found a place to relax, revive and experience renewal. This is how it should feel. The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
Commencing at 7pm on Saturday 22 February 2014, Melbourne’s city streets, laneways, landmarks and cultural institutions will once again be transformed into a cultural playground from dusk-till-dawn.
With an expanded event landscape, White Night Melbourne 2014 will offer a mix of free and ticketed entertainment for everyone. Over 12 hours, in venues and major cultural institutions right across the city centre, visitors can participate in an urban adventure of exhibitions, street performances, fashion, lighting installations, film screenings, multimedia projections, concerts, dance and interactive events.
The Westin Melbourne will be participating in White Night so come and discover, expect the unexpected and enjoy a night like no other.
For further details on the event please refer to www.whitenightmelbourne.com.au
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5595
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.