Availability: Seasons Heritage Melbourne
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Heritage SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Special Deal - Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran)
With a stay at Seasons Heritage Melbourne in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran), you'll be minutes from Albert Park Golf Course and close to St. Kilda Beach.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Melbourne Cricket Ground and Crown Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seasons Heritage Melbourne Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Seasons Heritage Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Heritage - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Seasons Heritage Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.