Book your room at Seasons Botanic Gardens
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Shrine of Remembrance, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Melbourne Recital Centre. Also nearby are Australian Centre for Contemporary Art and National Gallery of Victoria.
In addition to a restaurant, Seasons Botanic Gardens features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature washers/dryers, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Seasons Botanic Gardens provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Seasons Botanic Gardens has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 29.95 AUD per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 29.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Seasons Botanic Gardens
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Spring Break deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.