Availability: Seasons Botanic Gardens
Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
A stay at Seasons Botanic Gardens places you in the heart of Melbourne, minutes from Shrine of Remembrance and close to Crown Casino.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Melbourne Cricket Ground and Federation Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seasons Botanic Gardens Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Seasons Botanic Gardens provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Seasons Botanic Gardens has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 11
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Seasons Botanic Gardens Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Spring Break deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.