Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Deluxe Room
- 1 queen
- 1 king
- 1 king
Premier One Bedroom Suite
- 1 king
5-star Art Deco hotel in Melbourne near Royal Botanic Gardens
With a stay at Royce Hotel in Melbourne, you'll be in the business district and convenient to Shrine of Remembrance and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
This 5-star hotel is close to Crown Casino and Federation Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Royce Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Dish - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Amberoom Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, late night fare, and light snacks, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.