Please enter your travel dates.
Park View Room
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
In Melbourne's city centre, near Queen Victoria Market
You'll be centrally located in Melbourne with a stay at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne, steps from Flagstaff Gardens and close to Federation Square.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Crown Casino and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Relax and take in city and garden views from the privacy of your room. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 2152 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and secure parking is available onsite.
This hotel is conveniently situated for shopping, sightseeing, business, and sports events. A stop for the free city tram is within a three-minute walk.
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens is smoke-free. The top-floor fitness centre and spa tub boast dazzling city views. A sauna is also available. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the building and a 24-hour business center offers secretarial services.
The HQ's on William restaurant serves contemporary Australian cuisine and is open all day. The wine list features Australian selections. 24-hour room service is available. On friday evenings, the restaurant hosts a happy hour with complimentary appetizers and reduced drink prices.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 10
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- City view
- Garden view
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.