Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Crown Casino
With a stay at Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders, you'll be centrally located in Melbourne, minutes from Melbourne Aquarium and Crown Casino.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Federation Square and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned guestrooms. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has 3228 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3228
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sirocco - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.