Please enter your travel dates.
King Hilton Room - City View
- One King Bed
King Yarra Suite
- One King Bed
King Relaxation Suite
- One King Bed
King Hilton Guestroom
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in South Wharf near Crown Casino
With a stay at Hilton Melbourne South Wharf, you'll be centrally located in South Wharf, steps from Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and DFO South Wharf.
This 5-star hotel is close to Crown Casino and Federation Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in South Wharf? This hotel has 5880 square feet (529 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5880 square feet (529 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hilton Melbourne South Wharf has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5880
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 529
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Nuevo 37 - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Caffe Cino - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
Sotano Wine and Tapas - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 18.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 10.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.