Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
- One King Bed
Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Studio Apartment
- One King Bed
4.5-star Victorian hotel in Docklands near Crown Casino
With a stay at Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection, you'll be centrally located in Docklands, minutes from Melbourne Aquarium and Crown Casino.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Federation Square and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets. Pay movies and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Victorian hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served daily in the restaurant for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Docklands? This hotel has facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
In addition to an indoor pool, Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 120 square feet (11 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Media library
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting/conference room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 11
- Year Built 1880
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 120
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
RAB Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.