Book your room at Art Series - The Cullen
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Studio Suite, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Street Art SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Penthouse SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
The Cullen SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
The Cullen PenthouseMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran)
With a stay at Art Series - The Cullen in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran), you'll be minutes from Prahran Market and close to St. Kilda Beach.
This 5-star hotel is close to Melbourne Cricket Ground and Federation Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Prahran? This hotel has 1442 square feet (134 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1442 square feet (134 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Art Series - The Cullen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1442
- Conference space size (meters) - 134
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 AUD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
HuTong Peking Duck - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gramercy Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Art Series - The Cullen is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.