Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Mountainside - Fairmont Saver
Fairmont Garden View - Fairmont Saver
Partial Ocean View Suite
Luxury oceanfront all-suite and villa resort in Wailea
Located in Wailea, The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is on an island and minutes from Wailea Blue Golf Course and Polo Beach.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Wailea Beach and Wailea Emerald Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private lanais where you can take in ocean and pool views. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a health club. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Wailea? This resort has 12,636 square feet (1174 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Set on Polo Beach within the expansive Wailea Resort, the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui stretches across 22 acres of gardens complemented by Mediterranean architecture. Wailea's three championship golf courses are within a half-mile.
Kea Lani's Ko restaurant was renovated in 2012 and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ko offers innovative cuisine reflective of the many cultures of Hawaii's sugarcane plantation era, including Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, and Portuguese dishes. Other options include a gourmet takeout deli and 24-hour room service.
In addition to the 22,000-square-foot water complex, guests at this Maui resort enjoy the renovated pool areas: an adults-only pool, a spa tub, and a children's wading pool, all surrounded by elegant quartzite. A fitness center provides cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and classes such as yoga and water aerobics.
Guests can register for a complimentary outrigger canoe excursion at the adjacent beach. A supervised children's program (surcharge) provides island-themed activities.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and other public areas, and a 24-hour business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, copying, and other services (surcharges). Complimentary boarding pass printing and 15 minutes of Internet use in the business center are provided.
Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Kea Lani offers a full menu of experiences, including a mud bar, make-up application, and hot lava stone foot beds. Several stores offer resort wear.
Complimentary Wailea shuttle service is available upon request from early morning until late evening; destinations include the Shops at Wailea and the Wailea Golf Club.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Number of floors -
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1174
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swim-up bar
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,636
- Year Built 1991
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Kea Lani Restaurant - Overlooking the adult pool and the ocean below, this indoor/outdoor terrace hosts buffet and à la carte breakfast daily.
Kō - Kō offers cuisine reflective of the many cultures of Hawaii's sugarcane plantation era. The menu is inspired by the rich history and culinary traditions of Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese cultures. Contemporary design elements and décor inspired by the sugarcane plantation era. Sweeping curved walls, floating shaded roof, dynamic action bar, porcelain tile floors.
Polo Beach Grille & Bar - Adjacent to the upper-level lagoon, this oceanview terrace serves tropical drinks and casual fare such as burgers, seared ahi salads, and sandwiches. Includes a swim-up bar. Open from midmorning until early evening.
Luana Lounge - The open-air Luana Lounge offers spectacular views of the beautiful Maui sunset, nightly entertainment from local musicians, private cabana-esque canopy couches, and a selection of pupus, a Kea Lani Cocktail, or one of many specialty martinis.
A 22,000-square-foot water complex includes two freeform lagoon pools connected by a 140-foot water-slide tunnel, a grotto, spa tub, and swim-up bar. A quiet adult pool and a children's wading pool are also on site.
The resort's 24-hour fitness center provides personal training (surcharge), free weights, strength-training and cardio equipment, and fitness classes such as yoga and water aerobics.
Guests enjoy a complimentary outrigger canoe excursion, and cultural activities such as hula dancing are available (fees may apply). A year-round program (surcharge) provides half- and full-day activities for children ages 5–12.
Fairmont Kea Lani Maui gardens front Polo Beach, where an activities desk rents snorkel gear and other beach-related equipment. Excursions to Molokini Islet, just offshore, can also be arranged (surcharge).
Within two miles of the resort are Wailea Golf Club's three 18-hole championship courses and the 11-court Wailea Tennis Center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.