Availability: Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star family-friendly Wailea resort near Wailea Beach
With a stay at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea in Wailea, you'll be minutes from Wailea Beach and close to Shops at Wailea.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Polo Beach and Wailea Blue Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. This resort also features supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swim-up bar
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Picnic area
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Second bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea has 5 restaurants serving breakfast and lunch.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 1000 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.