Availability: Best Western Battlefield Inn
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Manassas eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
With a stay at Best Western Battlefield Inn in Manassas, you'll be close to Manassas National Battlefield Park and Bull Run Regional Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Sunnybrook Golf and Splash Down Water Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, a television in the lobby, and a picnic area.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Manassas? This hotel has 4000 square feet (372 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Battlefield Inn Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Addys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Battlefield Inn Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay (cash only)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.