Availability: The Westin Palace, Madrid
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Central splendor near Reina Sofia Art Center
With a stay at The Westin Palace, Madrid, you'll be centrally located in Madrid, steps from Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Congress of Deputies.
This 5-star hotel is close to Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 467 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Palace, Madrid Amenities
The Westin Palace Madrid's 18 modular meeting rooms and banquet lounges are soundproofed and equipped with microphones and audio-visual systems. Their total capacity is 800. Medinaceli Lounge, at 418 square meters, is the largest. The smallest rooms - Hemingway Lounge (42 square meters) and Mata Hari Lounge (55 square meters) are named after former hotel guests. In all meeting rooms, remote control digital touch screens operate automatically operating curtains, screens and ISDN Internet connections. Some of the rooms are wood-paneled, with Venetian chandeliers. All benefit from natural daylight.
The business center on the ground floor, adjacent to the front desk, has telephone and fax services, high-speed Internet access (surcharge) , telephone booths, and meeting area. Mobile phones are available for hire, and secretarial and translation services are available.
Light snacks, fruit juice and beverages can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace overlooking the square, the Jeronimos Royal Monastery, and the Retiro park.
The WestinWORKOUT Gym is open 24 hours a day and features TechnoGym cardio equipment, multiscreen TVs, and its own sound system.
R'diffusion beauty treatments, including facials, massage, epilation, manicure and pedicure, are available on the sixth floor. A small hairdressers of the same name is located on the second floor.
Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 467
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 1912
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
La Rotonda - International and Spanish cuisine is served at this informal, semi-circular restaurant, surrounding the great dome beneath the Palace Bar. A buffet is served here for breakfast and lunch. There is a la carte dining in the evening.
Asia Gallery - Serves Cantonese cuisine in a 1920s-style venue. Specialises in Peking Duck and fresh, soft crabs.
Palace Bar - Set in the most dramatic room of the hotel, the bar is dominated by the Art Nouveau stained-glass dome with its flower motif, from which a large chandelier is suspended. Cocktails (particularly dry martinis or a choice from over 700 wines in the adjoining cellar) are enjoyed day long by guests firmly ensconsed in the green-leather armchairs or navy-blue divans. Live piano music is played for afternoon tea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Westin Palace, Madrid Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38.19 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.