Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Four Single Beds
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Single Bed
Eco-friendly apartment in Madrid (Huertas) near Prado Museum
With a stay at Apartamentos Prado Madrid, you'll be centrally located in Madrid, minutes from Monumental Theatre and Prado Museum.
This eco-friendly apartment is within close proximity of Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Congress of Deputies.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and microwaves, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift). For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) or park nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Apartamentos Prado Madrid features an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 4
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1994
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Standard TV service
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Climate control
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are 10 AM to 10 PM Monday through Friday and 11 AM to 7 PM Saturday. The office is closed on Sunday.
Guests must contact the hotel in advance to make check-in arrangements. Contact information is provided in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.