Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Lyon (Gerland)
Located in Lyon (Gerland), ibis Lyon Gerland 7ème is minutes from Halle Tony Garnier and Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Lyon Aquarium and Lyon Confluence Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include cordless phones and wake-up calls, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of ibis Lyon Gerland 7ème. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include air conditioning in public areas and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Parking is conveniently located nearby.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and air conditioning in public areas.
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cordless phone
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
L Estaminet - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.