Please enter your travel dates.
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Downtown Louisville, connected to 4th Street Live
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Louisville, you'll be centrally located in Louisville, steps from Kentucky International Convention Center and Fourth Street Live.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of KFC Yum Center and Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 393 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Louisville? This hotel has 20600 square feet (1914 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Secure parking is available onsite.
Connected via covered walkway to the multi-million dollar entertainment complex, 4th Street Live!, and to the Kentucky International Convention Center, this downtown Louisville atrium hotel also features an on-site gift shop, and the Sway restaurant and bar. Wireless and wired Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Business travelers can take advantage of 20,600 square feet of meeting space and a 24-hour business center with one computer workstation. An indoor pool and a fitness center (complimentary) are on site. Room service is available until midnight.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20600
- Outdoor tennis court
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1914
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Sway - Based on the farm to fork concept, Sway Restaurant brings Southern fare inspired by the rich heritage of the region to Fourth Street. The seasonal menu combines the flavors of Southern kitchens, American favorites and Sunday dinners with the freshest ingredients from local farms, dairies and butchers.
Hyatt Regency Louisville features a tennis court and small indoor pool, plus a complimentary fitness center with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
4th Street Live!, located next door, includes a billiards hall called Felt. Cherokee Park, located three miles from the hotel, includes a nine-hole municipal golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.