Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Patio - Seasonal Promotion!
Guest Room, Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed, Patio - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, View - Seasonal Promotion!
Sprawling, family-friendly resort east of Austin
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa in Lost Pines, you'll be on a river and minutes from Wolfdancer Golf Club.
This 4-star resort is within the region of Bastrop State Park and Lost Pines Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 491 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Lost Pines? This resort has 60000 square feet (5400 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa provides 8 restaurants and bars, ranging from regional cuisine in Stories Fine Dining to casual fare in the Firewheel Café. The resort's 60,000 square feet of indoor function space includes 13 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms. The rustic, Western-themed LBJ Pavilion hosts dinners and live concerts. A 24-hour business center is on-site with a computer station, and high-speed Internet access. Wi-fi is complimentary in public areas.
In addition to the golf course, this 3-building hotel offers 2 tennis courts, horseback riding, nature hikes, and a landscaped water park (complimentary admission) with a 2-story slide, 1,000-foot lazy river, and an outdoor, adults-only swimming pool. Spa Django offers 18 treatment rooms, a health club, and a hair salon. Camp Hyatt Tortuga offers organized activities for kids (surcharge). It's easy to relax and have a good time at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, where everything you need can be found at this tranquil vacation getaway.
Guests may bring pets, for a fee.
- Secretarial services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 491
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Technology support staff
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Lazy river
- Children's club
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Stories Fine Dining Establishment - Dinner-only menu with regional fare. Reservations and dress code are encouraged.
Firewheel Café - Casual Southwestern specialties. Colorful décor with stained-glass windows by local artisans. Dining indoors or on covered porch. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Old Buck's Poolside Grill - Drinks, snacks, and light lunch next to The Crooked River Waterpark.
Shellers Barrelhouse Bar and Grill - Inspired by an old-fashioned piano saloon. Texas-style pub fare for lunch and dinner. Pool, darts, and live music. Signature Grey Ghost cocktail.
Major Neighbors Grill - In the golf clubhouse, with indoor and porch seating. Breakfast and lunch.
Room service - Available during a limited range of hours.
Live music is offered on Friday and Saturday nights, 8 PM to midnight (seasonal).
Wolfdancer Golf Club features an 18-hole, par 72 course, a 13-acre practice area, 2 putting greens, a pro shop, and PGA instruction. Guests plunge down a 2-story waterslide into the 1,000-foot-long Crooked River Pool. Resort guests receive complimentary admission to the water park. Other on-site activities include tennis, horseback riding, and hiking in the McKinney Roughs Nature Park. Camp Hyatt Tortuga offers organized activities for kids aged 3 and older (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
The 18,000-square-foot Spa Django provides 18 treatment rooms, men's and women's relaxation pools, a sauna, spa tubs, a hair salon, and an outdoor spa pool. Signature treatments include the Champagne Mimosa Scrub and the Texas Two-Step Massage. Guests will also benefit from body wraps and aromatherapy. Overlooking the pool and golf course, the spa's 24-hour health club has free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 23.65 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 28.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.