Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Breakfast plan
- Two Queen Beds
Los Chiles eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
With a stay at Natural Lodge Caño Negro in Los Chiles, you'll be on a river and minutes from Cano Negro National Wildlife Refuge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters. Rooms have private furnished balconies where you can take in river and garden views. Private bathrooms with showers feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekends.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Los Chiles? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.
A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekends. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Natural Lodge Caño Negro is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting/conference room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2000
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Down comforter
- Water view
- Garden view
- River view
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast on weekends.
Jabiru - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Playground on site
- Bird watching on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Costa Rica will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CRC 100 per night
- Breakage deposit: CRC 100 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 1 Star, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.