Book your room at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive
Oceanfront luxury all inclusive resort member of the Leading Hotels of the World
With a stay at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive in San Jose del Cabo (Tourist Corridor), you'll be convenient to Cabo Real Golf Course and Cuadra San Francisco.
This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Desert Park Natural Reserve and Palmilla Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 235 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a steam room and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 20 km.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in San Jose del Cabo? This resort has 34186 square feet (3176 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Surcharges for premium food items, bottled wine, and bottled liquor
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
At your hotel
Secrets Marquis Los Cabos, a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, offers adults Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. Situated on a land where thetranquil desert meets the untamed waters of the Sea of Cortez, guests will feel a sense of excitement and experience a world of pleasure. Located a mere 20 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport, this seaside escape is an all-suite, all ocean view resort featuring unique, one-bedroom casitas each with their very own private pool. The expansive, world-class 15,000 square-feet Spa, recognized as a Leading Spa in Mexico, provides guests with an indulgent pampering experience with resultdriventreatments and massages designed to relax, refresh and rejuvenate the senses.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 34186
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 3176
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 195 MXN per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 195 MXN per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
Eat and drink
Dos Mares - Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Fresh seafood for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual Elegance for dinner
Vista Ballenas - Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Mexican buffet and à la carte for breakfast. Mexican & international cuisine for lunch. Italian cuisine for dinner.
Dress code: Casual for breakfast and lunch, Casual Elegance for dinner
Canto del Mar - Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Elegant French restaurant serving a 4 course gourmet menu with the freshest ingredients of the day.
Dress code: Resort Formal
Spice - Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Pan-Asian cuisine. Dress code: Casual elegance
Barefoot Grill - Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Breezy grilled specialties situated right in the pool area. Dress code: Casual Elegance for dinner
CoCo Café - 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress code: Casual
Whale Watching - In the winter months (Nov - Apr), diners can watch whales frolicking just offshore from any restaurant.
Sip, Savor and See - Dine around privilege.
Enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at any of the two nearby Resorts: Secrets Puerto Los Cabos (Opening Dec 2013) and Dreams Los Cabos. Complete with complimentary cuisine at a restaurant of your choice as well as the opportunity to take in that resort’s evening entertainment.
The Dine Around program is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guest must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guest can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm until 1 am, including bars and theater. Not applicable to groups. Not all of the restaurants may be available at the time of booking.
Theme parties: Mexican Fiesta, International Dancing Show, Romantic Night, Beach Party.
These parties are subject to occupancy and space availability. Buffet dinner is offered in some of them.
Romantic Dinners - 5 course gourmet menu serviced exclusively at one of our romantic spots. Advance reservation through our concierge is required. There is very limited availability and additional charges apply.
Barracuda - 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The right place for a tropical drink while being by the pool or on the beach.
El Suspiro Bar - 3 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Outdoor bar with a full ocean view offering a variety of cocktails and hotel “signature” tapas.
Live soft music is offered every night - Singer or Jazz Guitar Player
Cinema under the stars and sports nights are offered in a large screen by the pool area.
Casino or Karaoke night are also offered on some of the nights.
2 expansive Infinity pools in front of the ocean and 1 central pool.
The pools are heated in the winter season, however this is subject to the hotel occupancy.
Sharing Secrets: Lessons for Cooking, Massaging, Salsa dancing, Spanish speaking, Fruit carving.
Wine & Tequila Tastings, Yoga or Stretching every morning, Beach volley-ball, Beach Tennis, Archery, Riffle shooting, Finger painting, Pool volley-ball, Ping pong, Remote control car racing, Pool aerobics.
Bar Hopping Tour:
Our staff will join you in a quest for the best dancing and clubbing in Cabo San Lucas. Offered every Wednesday and Saturday. The cost of the tour is $20 usd per person and transportation is included. Subject to change at anytime.
Guests at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos receive an instant 15% discount in the 3 Championship Golf Clubs offered by Questro: Cabo Real Golf Club, Club Campestre San Jose and Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
Excellent Surfing, Fishing, Snorkeling and Scuba diving abound in the area. Other popular activities include shopping, nightlife and whale watching. Fine dining, Organic farms and the Art District are found in San Jose del Cabo.
Los Cabos overall is not safe for swimming since the undertow is rough. Some of the safe, swimmable bays are: The small bay of Cabo Real, Palmilla, Chileno bay, Santa Maria and Medano.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby in Los Cabos; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Boat tours nearby
Secrets Spa by Pevonia, member of The Leading Spas of the world, full service Holistic Spa, one of the largest in Latin America. Located in the main building, with large windows that face the ocean, the fitness center and spa offer private dressing rooms for men and women with steam bath and showers. Treatments such as facials, body wraps and full-body massages using local ingredients, including sea salt and seaweed from the Sea of Cortez.
Secrets Spa by Pevonia - 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Facilities include: 6 private open-air jacuzzis, beauty salon, steam room, 10 individual or couples treatment rooms, Bridal suite. Additional fees apply.
Fitness Center - 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Cardio, free weights and machines.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Secrets Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1040
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Secrets Wedding in Paradise Package
Book 1 room for a minimum 7-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite or 5 or more rooms of any type for a minimum 3-night stay and receive the following:
- Services of judge or minister
- Service in wedding gazebo or on Pergola beach
- Wedding organization and personalization by on-sight wedding coordinator
- Preferential room location
- Preparation and ironing of wedding dress and tuxedo
- Personal dressing assistant
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Special turn-down service on night of ceremony
- 15% discount on all spa treatments (excludes boutique purchases)
- Honeymoon package
- Late checkout for wedding couple (based on availability)
- Free nights toward a 1-year anniversary stay
Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package
Book a minimum 7-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite room type or higher and receive the following:
- Sparkling wine upon arrival
- Fresh flowers and exotic fruit platter upon arrival (in room)
- Sparkling wine breakfast in bed the first morning
- 25-minute Tension Release massage for 2 in couples massage suite
- Choice of either 25-minute European facial or Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for 2
- Private beachfront dinner for 2, including wine
- Candlelit rose petal path to room following beachfront dinner
- Free nights toward a 1-year anniversary stay
Anniversary Nights and Honeymoon Package
Book a minimum 7-night stay for your wedding and receive complimentary nights to be used on your 1-year anniversary.
- A 4-night stay on the 1-year anniversary earns an additional free night’s stay
- A 5-night stay on the 1-year anniversary earns an additional 2 free nights’ stay
Secrets Ever After Vow Renewal Package
Book a minimum 5-night stay in a Honeymoon Suite room type or higher and receive the following:
- Services of an on-sight wedding coordinator
- Vow renewal ceremony
- 1 corsage and boutonniere
- Sparking wine toast for 2
- Certificate of renewed vows
- Special dining arrangements for 2 on the night of the ceremony
- Turn-down service
- Honeymoon and anniversary package