Please enter your travel dates.
Cabo San Lucas beachfront all-inclusive hotel in Baja California
With a stay at Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive in Cabo San Lucas, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Cabo San Lucas Country Club and Land's End.
This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Monuments Beach and Puerto Paraiso Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 902 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with cotton sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Rooms have private balconies or patios where you can take in ocean and beach views. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 5 restaurants. Visit one of the 7 bars/lounges, 3 poolside bars, and 3 swim-up bars for a refreshing drink. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Cabo San Lucas? This resort has 28594 square feet (2656.46 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
Riu Santa Fe All Inclusive sits on the beach at the southern end of the Baja California peninsula, in front of the famous Cabo San Lucas stone arches. Downtown Cabo San Lucas is 4.5 km (2.75 mi) away.
This Cabo San Lucas hotel features five restaurants serving Asian, Italian, and American cuisine. Both buffet and à la carte options are available. Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours a day. A discotheque and a club with daily activities are also on site.
In addition to 5 outdoor pools, one designed especially for children, the Cabo San Lucas Resort also has two tennis courts. The swim-up pool bars serve drinks to swimmers and sun-worshippers.
Saunas, massages and beauty services are available on site. Guests can take advantage of wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for a surcharge. The hotel also has three fully equipped meeting rooms (covering an area of 2656.46 square meters), banqueting facilities and a kids' club with supervised activities for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 7
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Number of swim-up bars - 3
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Computer rental
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Children's club
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 902
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2656.46
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2007
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28594
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Translation services
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wake-up calls
- Down comforter
- Beach view
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
La Baja California - Buffet restaurant serving local and international food. Buffet includes a station with show-cooking. Smoking section; terrace.
Carusso - Serving Italian food for a daily lunch buffet from 12:00 to 3:30 PM and à la carte dinner from 6:30 to 9 PM.
Zashila - A la carte menu offering Asian cuisine for dinner.
Torote - Steakhouse offering lunch and snacks as well as à la carte dinner.
La Misión A la carte poolside restaurant serving Mexican food for dinner.
Daytime entertainment programme for adults: daily.
Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at RiuLand: daily.
Live music, shows or Riu evening programme: daily.
Complimentary entrance to Pacha; night club and drinks: open six nights a week.
Billiards available (surcharge).
The Mexico hotel has five swimming pools. There is also a pool especially for children.
Guests also have access to a complimentary fitness facility, sauna, and steam bath. Volleyball and 2 tennis courts are also on-site.
Whale-watching trips and ecotours are available near to the hotel. Other activities on offer nearby include water sports, golfing and horse riding.
The recreational activities listed below are either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ecotours nearby
Renova Spa offers mud bath, sauna, spa tub as well as aromatherapy treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, manicures and pedicure, and massages.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Garden view from spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to Mexican government regulations, Riu Hotels and Resorts will no longer exchange US dollars for Mexican pesos at their properties located in Mexico.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 195 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
USD 35 Spa Credit Offer
Book a stay in any room type now - December 20, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- USD 35 spa credit valid towards an 80-minute Renova Combination massage per person/stay at the Renova Spa