Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite - European Plan
Luxury Suite - European Plan
Greek Mediterranean-style resort on Médano Beach
With a stay at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco in Cabo San Lucas, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Puerto Paraiso Mall and The Arch.
This all-inclusive aparthotel is within close proximity of Marina Cabo San Lucas and Plaza Bonita Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a steam room and a fitness center. Additional features include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
This aparthotel offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a beach bar or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this aparthotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items, premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages, and premium or imported alcoholic beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
This Cabo San Lucas apart-hotel by the ocean offers translation services, 2 outdoor swimming pools, tour and ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and onsite medical assistance on request. Guests traveling with children can enjoy the complimentary supervised activity periods for children ages 4-11 are offered Tuesday-Sunday, in addition to complimentary family activities such as Spanish, dance lessons, and bingo. Babysitting is possible for a surcharge.
The apart-hotel also has an onsite grocery/convenience store and offers a complimentary grocery shopping service. 2 meeting rooms are on site.
Guests at the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco enjoy access to a health spa located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé. The spa features women's and men's sections containing Swiss showers, saunas, steam rooms, four-person spa tubs (two per side) with cascading water for neck-shoulder massage, and plunge pools. (Daily surcharge for facilities use without spa treatment.) The apart-hotel also contains an Internet center.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Blanco, via this website, and added to the total trip cost.
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Translation services
- Coffee shop or café
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private beach - direct access
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ceiling fan
- Separate living room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate sitting area
- Designer toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cilantro - Casual, open-air Mexican restaurant under a blue dome, with view of Land's End rock formations. Open for à la carte lunch and dinner. Dinner choices such as Asian-shrimp dumplings, grilled shrimp with pineapple-mint salsa, grilled lobster with basil butter, Angus-beef chateaubriand for 2, herbed salmon, grilled tuna with sun-dried-tomato sauce, grilled steaks. Mexican buffet with folk dances and fireworks Tuesday nights. Grilled-food buffet Saturday nights.
Las Palomas - Air-conditioned poolside restaurant adjacent to pool. Open-air terrace seating, also. Open for à la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Super Deli - Offering deli meats and cheeses, liquor, wine, beverages, and a limited amount of groceries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
2 outdoor swimming pools wind through the resort's central garden courtyard. Fronting the resort is Cabo San Lucas' principal beach, Playa El Médano, which experiences calm water in most weather conditions. Independent operators on the beach offer water sports, including personal watercraft rentals, parasailing, banana-boating, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling, and scuba-diving excursions. Whale-watching excursions are available in Cabo San Lucas during the January–March migration of gray whales. Beach volleyball and banana boating are also available onsite.
Exercise classes such as spinning, kick-boxing, yoga, and step aerobics (surcharges) are offered daily in a wood-floor workout room that's part of an expansive, complimentary fitness center equipped with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights located in an adjacent partner resort, Pueblo Bonito Rosé; facilities are available to this resort's guests. This resort includes a small fitness center equipped with cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain steam rooms, and there's also a 2-bed massage room. The partner resort includes a rooftop, lighted, artificial-grass tennis court (surcharge).
Distances to Los Cabos's principal golf courses are: the Raven Golf Club (1.25 miles/2 kilometers); Cabo del Sol golf courses (6.25 miles/10 kilometers); Cabo Real Golf Course (12.5 miles/20 kilometers); and Palmilla Golf Course (16.25 miles/26 kilometers).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Banana boat on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Parasailing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 115 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.