Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Contemporary airport hotel with shuttle service
When you stay at The Westin Los Angeles Airport in Los Angeles, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Automobile Driving Museum and Hollywood Park Racetrack.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Toyota Sports Center and Hollywood Park Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 740 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down blankets. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Within a mile of the Los Angeles Airport, the Westin provides complimentary scheduled airport transportation 24 hours a day. Area beaches are within nine miles, and Hollywood is 17.5 miles away.
Guests traveling to Manhattan Beach Pier, Manhattan Village Shopping Center, and Plaza El Segundo can check with the concierge regarding price and schedule of the Ocean Express Trolley.
Facilities include a year-round outdoor splash pool, spa tub and a health club with cardio equipment. Guests can also relax and watch television in the lobby.
A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, shipping, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Inspired by the great city grills of yesteryear with intimate booths, private dining, and bar, Daily Grill offers an All-American menu.
Guests traveling with pets receive the following upon arrival: a welcome kit with toys and treats; food and water bowls; a “pet in room” door sign; and special pet treats at turndown. The Heavenly Dog Bed is also provided.
The Westin Los Angeles Airport is a smoke-free property.
Continental breakfast is also available in the lounge Monday - Friday, and at the coffee cart Saturday and Sunday.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 740
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 12
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
The Daily Grill - Serving traditional American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Westin Los Angeles Airport has a year-round outdoor splash pool and spa tub. A health club provides treadmills, stationary bikes, cross-trainers, a cardio theater with flat-screen TVs and earphones, a sauna, and men's and women's locker rooms.
Nine miles from the hotel, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey, and Redondo Beach offer numerous year-round water sports.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Beach yoga nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
In-room spa services are available. Guests can contact the hotel concierge for details.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.