Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Downtown Los Angeles luxury hotel with rooftop pool
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles, you'll be centrally located in Los Angeles, steps from Grammy Museum and LA Live.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Nokia Theater and Staples Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Opened in 2010, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles is the centerpiece of the “L.A. Live” entertainment complex, which features the Nokia Theatre, the Nokia Plaza, the Grammy Museum, a 14-screen movie theater, restaurants, and shops. The Staples Center is adjacent.
An outdoor rooftop pool is surrounded by a city-view terrace with a bar, cabanas, and conversational seating arrangements. The Ritz-Carlton's signature restaurant, located on the 24th floor, overlooks Los Angeles and the Southern California hills beyond.
The full-service, 8,000-square-foot Spa at The Ritz-Carlton includes nine treatment rooms, a glass-enclosed co-ed relaxation lounge, and spacious steam rooms with chaise longues, ice fountains, and cold plunge showers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.