Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Mon Amour 2 Night Getaway
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Art Deco hotel with a restaurant, in Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood)
A stay at The Crescent - Beverly Hills places you in the heart of Beverly Hills, minutes from Paley Center for Media and close to University of California Los Angeles.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Museum of Tolerance.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as a turndown service and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Beverly Hills? This hotel has 400 square feet (36 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant, bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a technology help desk, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (36 square meters) include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Crescent - Beverly Hills is a smoke-free property.
- Banquet facilities
- Parking nearby
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 400
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 36
- Tour assistance
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Technology helpdesk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- DVD player
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Lobby Lounge and Terrace - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, light fare, and appetizers. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per room
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.