Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Old Town Pasadena location with pool, fitness
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is centrally located in Pasadena, walking distance from Paseo Colorado and close to Pacific Asia Museum.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Pasadena Robinson Memorial and Pasadena Museum of California Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 311 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is separated from the Pasadena Convention Center by an ice-skating rink. Old Town restaurants, shops, and nightclubs are 2 blocks away. A complimentary shuttle transports guests within a 3-mile radius from 7 AM to 11 PM (hours and availability subject to change). Downtown Los Angeles is 10 miles away and Universal Studios Hollywood is 12 miles away.
Guests have 24-hour access to a business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area. Restaurant Soleil serves Mediterranean fare indoors or on a terrace. In the lobby, Charlie's Bar offers a complimentary hors d'oeuvres buffet during weekday happy hours. The hotel also has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free. Sheraton Pasadena Hotel welcomes dogs less than 40 pounds.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Flat-panel TV
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- In-room safe
Restaurant Soleil - Indoor and terrace dining. Mediterranean cuisine including pastas, seafood, and steaks. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Charlie's Bar - Lobby-level lounge with multiple TVs. Bar menu and cocktails. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres buffet during happy hours, Monday–Friday, 5 PM-7 PM (hours subject to change). Open early afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel provides a year-round outdoor pool. The 24-hour fitness center includes a variety of cardio and weight-training equipment.
Across the courtyard is a public ice-skating rink, open daily (surcharges). Hiking, horse riding, and trail biking (surcharges may apply) can be arranged 2.5 miles north in the Arroyo Seco recreation area, site of the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center and two-course Brookside Golf Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.