Please enter your travel dates.
One King Nonsmoking Guest Room Free Wireless Internet - Stay 2 Nights Save 10%
- 1 king
Two Double Nonsmoking Guest Room Free Wireless Internet - Stay 2 Nights Save 10%
- 2 double
Two Double Nonsmoking Deluxe Sleep Number Bed Guest Room - Stay 2 Nights Save 10%
- 2 double
One King Nonsmoking Deluxe Sleep Number Bed Guest Room - Stay 2 Nights Save 10%
- 1 king
Airport hotel with shuttle service, huge pool
Located in Los Angeles, Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport is in the business district and convenient to Automobile Driving Museum and Toyota Sports Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Loyola Marymount University and Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and a technology helpdesk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours). Parking (subject to charges) is also conveniently located nearby.
Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport is just one block from LAX. The hotel offers computer kiosks (surcharge) and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Other conveniences include a concierge desk, a florist, a gift shop, a 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, and a shoeshine station. The hotel has an on-site restaurant and lounge.
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 600
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Palmira - Steak and seafood restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner in an upscale ambience with linen tablecloths and an extensive wine list.
Concorde Lounge - Lobby bar. Offers coffee and juice in the mornings, and drinks in the afternoons and evenings.
The Radisson features a freeform outdoor pool. A small fitness center contains two treadmills, an elliptical machine, a stationary bicycle, and resistance equipment.
A large fitness center within two blocks of the hotel offers cardiovascular machines, free and controlled weights, fitness classes and yoga, and personal training. Tennis courts, a municipal park, a bird-watching estuary, and a public golf course with a driving range are all within two miles. Sand-volleyball courts are adjacent to the Howard Hughes Center, two miles from the hotel. An ice-skating rink is three miles away in Culver City.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.