Please enter your travel dates.
Room, Non Smoking (Guest)
Room, Non Smoking (Guest )
Room, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Los Angeles-area hotel with innovative Italian restaurant
With a stay at Radisson Hotel Chatsworth in Chatsworth, you'll be in the business district and close to Corriganville Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Westfield Topanga and California State University-Northridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Chatsworth? This hotel has 5000 square feet (450 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), and New Year's Day (1 January):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
The hotel's Caprese! restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, is known for its Italian cuisine and innovative specialties. Guests can enjoy the restaurant's homemade pastas, desserts, wines, and full bar. Another bar/lounge is on site.
A 24-hour business center provides guests of this Los Angeles hotel with a computer station and high-speed Internet access. The hotel's public spaces, including the outdoor pool, spa tub, and courtyard areas, offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
Self-parking is complimentary on site for guests during their stay. More than 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of banquet space is provided in 4 meeting rooms and a boardroom, plus an outdoor tropical courtyard. The hotel can accommodate meetings and parties of up to 150 guests, with personalized menus and packages available. ATM banking is also available.
This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations). Pets are not allowed, but service animals are welcome.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free movie channels
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
Caprese! - Italian-themed restaurant and bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Room service - During breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Radisson Hotel Chatsworth has a large, heated outdoor pool and spa on a sundeck with lounge chairs, tables, and chairs. Near the pool courtyard is a fitness center with a treadmill, stair machine, stationary bike, Universal gym, a television, towel service, and water dispenser.
Many spots in Chatsworth provide opportunities for rock climbing. The closest one, Stoney Point Park, is one mile from the hotel. Several trails for hiking and biking are within three miles of the hotel.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in certain recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel in the North Los Angeles area; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A credit card is required to check in to the hotel. Credit/debit cards will be swiped and authorized at the hotel; pending authorizations are released in 5 business days after guest check-out from hotel.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.