Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Hotel near Long Beach Harbor overlooking lagoon
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, you'll be centrally located in Long Beach, steps from Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Pike at Rainbow Harbor.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Aquarium of the Pacific and Shoreline Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 528 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 6 July 2014 to 12 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Connected to Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center via an open-air walkway, this Hyatt Regency is across the street from the harbor and marina, two blocks from Aquarium of the Pacific, and four blocks from the ocean beach. The hotel is on Pine Avenue, which offers galleries, restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
A year-round outdoor pool with a spa tub and spacious patio faces Rainbow Lagoon. The Tides on Pine restaurant offers California cuisine and patio seating. The spacious lobby offers a lounge, Perks café, and a check-in kiosk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in common areas, and a staffed business center is on site.
Guests traveling on selected major airlines can use the Fast Board™ program to check in and receive airline-issued boarding passes before leaving the hotel for the airport.
Smoking is not permitted in common areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 528
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Tides on Pine - On the lower lobby level, adjacent to Rainbow Lagoon. Indoor and patio seating available. California cuisine. Buffet and a la carte breakfast. À la carte lunch and dinner.
Perks - Lobby-level kiosk serving Starbucks coffee, breakfast breads and sandwiches, and light lunches. Open from early morning to mid-afternoon.
The Lobby Bar - Multiple plasma-screen TVs tuned to sporting events. Appetizers and cocktails. Open from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
A year-round outdoor pool, spa tub, and spacious sundeck face the Rainbow Lagoon. A complimentary fitness center with cardio machines and free weights is available 24 hours a day. Bicycle rentals are available seasonally.
Guests use the pathways along Rainbow Lagoon and Shoreline Drive for walking, jogging, or cycling. The beach, four blocks from the hotel, offers numerous recreational opportunities. The hotel concierge can assist with bike and water-sports rentals. Sport-fishing excursions depart from Rainbow Marina. Recreation Park, five miles away, offers an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, tennis courts, playgrounds, and playing fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.