Availability: Hyatt Regency Long Beach
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Regency, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Long Beach eco-friendly hotel near Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, you'll be centrally located in Long Beach, steps from Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Pike at Rainbow Harbor.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Aquarium of the Pacific and Shoreline Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 528 guestrooms. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 7 July 2014 to 25 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Hyatt Regency Long Beach Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Long Beach provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 528
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Hyatt Regency Long Beach has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Hyatt Regency Long Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.