Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King Guest Room
Sky line View Spa Suite with One King Bed
Los Angeles boutique hotel in fashionable Westwood
With a stay at Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel in Los Angeles (Bel Air - Westwood), you'll be convenient to Hammer Museum and University of California Los Angeles.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fowler Museum and Los Angeles National Cemetery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. LCD televisions with digital programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Westwood, a Kimpton Hotel. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Los Angeles? This hotel has 5,600 square feet (520 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles-Westwood is situated on Wilshire Boulevard, just 4 blocks from Westwood Village. UCLA is within 6 blocks, Beverly Hills is 2.5 miles away, and downtown Los Angeles is within 16 miles.
BLVD 16, the hotel's restaurant, celebrates the diverse flavors of American regional cooking utilizing locally grown ingredients. The adjacent bar features a wine menu with 125 labels. A wine reception is held nightly in the hotel living room.
In-room spa services include massage, facials, and hand and foot treatments (surcharge). Complimentary yoga accessories are provided to complement the full array of health and fitness channels available on guestroom TVs. A fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available 24 hours a day, as are a business center and in-room dining. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 264
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5,600
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- City view
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Signature bedding
BLVD 16 - American regional fare. Fresh, local ingredients. Grilled items with flavorful vinaigrettes, infused oils, and flavorful sauces. Flights of carpaccio, house-cured charcuterie plates, and cheese boards. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In the Lounge - Adjacent to restaurant. Wine menu with 125 labels. Cocktail list featuring local distilleries, and freshly squeezed juices.
Poolside dining - Expanded lunch menu features sandwiches and salads. As the day progresses, guests are offered a menu of shareable bar snacks.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
This Los Angeles hotel has an outdoor pool and sundeck. A state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.