Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Sea View
Los Angeles suites steps from Venice Beach
With a stay at Hotel Erwin in Venice (Beach Cities), you'll be minutes from Muscle Beach Venice and close to Santa Monica Pier.
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Venice Beach and Venice Fishing Pier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in ocean and beach views. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Amenities include meeting space for up to 65 people and a round-the-clock business center with 2 computer workstations and printer access. Guests can enjoy a wide array of in-room spa services through a local spa partner. Concierge services and tours of Los Angeles area attractions are available. The hotel offers room service (limited hours), dry cleaning services, and complimentary local newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Guests can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, light snacks, and panoramic views of the sandy beach and surrounding communities from HIGH, the hotel's rooftop open-air lounge. A full breakfast is served daily in the Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails restaurant for a surcharge.
A limited amount of valet parking is available (surcharge). Garage parking is also available (surcharge).
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- 24-hour business center
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Beach view
- City view
- Ocean view
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
HIGH Rooftop Lounge - HIGH takes full advantage of its outdoor rooftop location and delivers breathtaking, nearly 360-degree views of the city, from famed Muscle Beach and the Boardwalk below to the Hollywood Sign and Downtown L.A. With an inviting, "no velvet ropes" attitude and a comfortable, contemporary design, tourists and locals alike mingle and enjoy a drink menu of premium handcrafted cocktails, artisan beers, interesting wines, and light snacks.
Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails - Barlo, a Venice Beach eatery and hangout, serves up breakfast, brunch, and dinner menus of ever-rotating "barn-to-belly" dishes and innovative drinks. With a focus on simplicity and inspiration from fresh farmers' market ingredients, Barlo delivers vibrant flavors and a strong communal ambiance reflecting its Venice Beach locale.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.