Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non-Refundable
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub - Non-Refundable
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible - Free Buffet Breakfast
Hotel near Griffith Park, Greek Theater and Hollywood Sign
A stay at Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood places you in the heart of Los Angeles, convenient to Barnsdall Art Park and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
This hotel is close to Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets. Rooms have private patios where you can take in city and pool views. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 mi.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Thoroughly renovated in 2011, the Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio features a European-style lobby, lower-level lounge, a sauna on each guestroom floor, an outdoor pool, and a courtyard with a fountain. 24-hours roundtrip airport and cruise terminal shuttles are provided for a surcharge. Complimentary breakfast, served each morning, includes eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cereal. A lobby kiosk offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
The pool area is open all seasons. Hours of operation vary. The pool area is closed for approximately one month each year, typically one month between December and February, for scheduled maintenance. The pool is not heated year-round. Pool access is restricted to registered guests.
Gated parking lot with 24-hour attendant.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Secure parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 1964
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Ergonomic chair
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Individually furnished
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- First-run movies
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
This Los Angeles hotel serves a daily complimentary breakfast, featuring eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cereal from 6:30 AM until 10 AM in Valentino's Restaurant.
1160 Lounge & W.C. Fields Bar - Lower-level lounge and bar with hand-carved marble bar, theatrical lighting, hand-painted ceiling murals, and piano. Breakfast area across the hall.
The Hollywood Hotel-The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area. The hotel director recommends the restaurants listed below.
Alcove Cafe & Bakery
House of Pie
The Hollywood Hotel has complimentary comedy nights in the bar/lounge for hotel guests. Check front desk for schedule.
An outdoor pool is on site. The outdoor pool is typically open year-round, however hours of operation or closures vary according to season, weather, or maintenance. This hotel also has a fitness center with Nautilus machines and free weights.
Scenic Griffith Park, 3 miles from the hotel, offers horseback riding, numerous hiking/biking trails, a golf course, and playing fields.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A valid credit/debit card must be presented upon check-in for incidental charges along with a matching name valid government issued ID such as a drivers license or passport.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 245.00 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.0
- Late check-out fee: USD 79.00
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.