Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Smoke-free North Los Angeles-area hotel with outdoor pool
Located in Sherman Oaks, Best Western Plus Carriage Inn is convenient to Sherman Oaks Castle Park and Sherman Oaks Galleria.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Iceland Ice Skating Rink and Van Nuys Sherman Oaks War Memorial Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in North Los Angeles, six miles from Universal Studios and nine miles from Beverly Hills, Best Western Plus Carriage Inn offers a 24-hour restaurant, a lounge, and room service. The hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness room. Business services are available and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Denny's - 24-hour restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Denny's Cocktail Lounge - Bar featuring flat-panel TVs and sports broadcasts. Open late afternoon to late night.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.