Availability: Best Western Airport Plaza Inn LAX Airport
Inglewood eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
When you stay at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn LAX Airport in Inglewood, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center and Westfield Culver City Shopping Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Los Angeles Forum and Hollywood Park Racetrack.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Airport Plaza Inn LAX Airport Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and limo/town car service. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Airport Plaza Inn LAX Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.