Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Long Island City hotel near Midtown Manhattan
With a stay at Ravel Hotel in Long Island City, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Queensbridge Park and close to Chrysler Building.
This 4-star hotel is close to Grand Central Terminal and Rockefeller Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Long Island City? This hotel has 1000 square feet (93 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and exhibit space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and parking is conveniently located nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ravel Hotel is in Long Island City, between the Ed Koch Queensborough Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Rockefeller Center and the NBC Studios are located within 1.5 miles.
Shuttles take guests to Bloomingdale's, area restaurants, airports and train stations (surcharge, advance notice required). Other hotel amenities include a computer station, complimentary wireless internet and bike rentals.
Atop the Ravel Hotel is Penthouse808 Asian Bistro & Lounge which is open for breakfast and dinner service daily. The lounge is open every Friday and Saturdays evening. Penthouse808 is climate controlled with a retractable glass roof and panoramic skyline views of New York City.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Parking nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 93
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Overlooking Queensboro Bridge and the Manhattan skyline, the rooftop Penthouse808 serves pan Asian fare, wine, and cocktails. Outdoor seating and private dining are available, and live DJ music is featured on Friday and Saturday nights. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).