Please enter your travel dates.
Club Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Triple Room (Queensgate)
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Executive Twin Room (Queensgate)
- One Twin Bed
Historic London hotel in the heart of Kensington
With a stay at The Regency Hotel in London (Kensington - Earl's Court), you'll be minutes from London Natural History Museum and close to Royal Albert Hall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
The Regency Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and conference facilities.
The hotel's multi-gym, available to all guests for a surcharge, features a steam bath. The Pavilion Restaurant serves lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast and dinner on weekends. Traditional afternoon tea service is offered at the Pavilion Terrace. A round-trip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge. This property is smoke-free.
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Pavilion Restaurant - The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday and breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. The menu comprises traditional English and international dishes, including vegetarian dishes.
Pavilion Terrace - Offers traditional afternoon English tea service, coffee, and light snacks.
Pavilion Cocktail Bar - Open daily from 11 AM to 1 AM, the bar is situated on the lower ground floor of the hotel, near to the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in casual surroundings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.