Availability: The Langham, London
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand Langham, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Langham Club, RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Executive, RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Restored 19th-century grandeur on Regent Street
A stay at The Langham, London places you in the heart of London, walking distance from Oxford Circus and Wigmore Hall.
This 5-star hotel is close to Selfridges and Trafalgar Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 380 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Victorian hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Langham, London Amenities
All hotel guests can enjoy complimentary access to the Chuan Spa facilities, including an indoor 52-foot (16-meter) pool, spa tub, salt sauna, gym, and steam rooms. With 6 treatments room, guests can book massages and facials.
There are 15 function rooms; the largest is the lovingly restored Grand Ballroom. Sparkling crystal chandeliers and delicate period details echo the Grand Ballroom's rich heritage.
Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a fee. Pets are accepted.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1865
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Artesian - Chic, glamorous cocktail bar designed by David Collins Studios. Rich interiors combine Far Eastern influences with romantically inspired touches. Specialising in rum but also classic and exotic signature cocktails.
Roux at the Landau - Elegant gilded interior and dramatic design created by acclaimed designer David Collins. Fine contemporary European cuisine, featuring British seasonal ingredients and a few intriguing twists.
Palm Court - The centre piece of the hotel, the dazzling Palm Court is home of The Langham's traditional afternoon tea. Light dining is available all day. Champagnes and other fine libations are served evenings.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Regent's Park is 500 metres from the hotel. As well as manicured lawns, a boating lake, playgrounds, cafes and an open-air theatre, there are sports facilities including football, hockey and rugby pitches, a tennis centre, athletics track, and golf driving range. Details are available from the concierge. The hotel provides handy running maps of the park in all guestrooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Langham, London Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 70 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.