Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Single Room - Non Refundable
- One Bed
5-star luxury hotel in London (Knightsbridge) near Harrod's
With a stay at The Capital Hotel, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Harrod's and minutes from Beauchamp Place.
This 5-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Windows open to city and courtyard views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and a fireplace in the lobby. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 400 square feet (37 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and parking is conveniently located nearby.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters) include banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
The Capital Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 49
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 37
- Year Built 1971
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 400
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Free Wi-Fi
Outlaws at The Capital - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.