Availability: Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands
4-star eco-friendly hotel in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands) near Excel Exhibition Centre
With a stay at Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), you'll be convenient to Excel Exhibition Centre and Boleyn Ground Stadium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Emirates Air Line Royal Docks Station and Thames Barrier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Computer station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 9
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Stresa Italian Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Oval Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Ramada Hotel and Suites London Docklands Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.