Availability: Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
Standard Double/Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Historic London hotel near Natural History Museum
A stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel places you in the heart of London, minutes from London Natural History Museum and close to Imperial College London.
This 4-star hotel is close to Royal Albert Hall and Selfridges.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. This hotel has 12 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel Amenities
This London hotel's French-inspired lobby features original oil paintings, fresco ceilings, Napoleon statues, leather furniture, an open fireplace, and stained-glass windows. Scoff & Banter Kensington offers British classics served straight up or with a twist. A full breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room is equipped with 5 cardiovascular machines, a television, and complimentary towels. Guests can rent mobile phones, which operate throughout the city. Business guests can use the 24-hour business center with 12 meeting/conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, and fax machine. Banquet facilities and valet parking are also available. The hotel has 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, currency exchange, and multilingual staff. Service dogs are allowed. This is a smoke-free property (public areas and guestrooms).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Scoff & Banter Kensington - Set in the beautiful old Vanderbilt family mansion offering British classics served straight up or with a twist.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 8.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 14.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.