Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe One King Bed
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
- One King Bed
Historic London hotel near Natural History Museum
A stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel places you in the heart of London, minutes from London Natural History Museum and close to Royal Albert Hall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
This London hotel's French-inspired lobby features original oil paintings, fresco ceilings, Napoleon statues, leather furniture, an open fireplace, and stained-glass windows. Scoff & Banter Kensington offers British classics served straight up or with a twist.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room is equipped with 5 cardiovascular machines, a television, and complimentary towels. Guests can rent mobile phones, which operate throughout the city. Business guests can use the business center with meeting/conference room, audio-visual equipment and fax machine. Banquet facilities are also available. The hotel has 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, currency exchange, and multilingual staff.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Trouser press
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- City view
Scoff & Banter Kensington - Set in the beautiful old Vanderbilt family mansion offering British classics served straight up or with a twist.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 8.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.