Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Deluxe, River View - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Sleek riverside retreat for Canary Wharf, The O2, ExCel and Stratford
With a stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel in London (Canary Wharf - Docklands), you'll be close to O2 Arena and Olympic Stadium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of One Canada Square and Emirates Air Line Greenwich Peninsula Station.
Make yourself at home in one of the 169 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The full-service health spa at this London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel offers four treatment rooms with beauty services and massages plus a sauna and steam room. Enter the urban hideaway of East River Spa and put yourself entirely in it's care. It offers the ultimate in spa experiences - you'll feel indulged and energised, but you'll also gain lasting results. There is also a gym for the health conscious. The air-conditioned public areas have complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers are on offer in the lobby. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services, currency exchange and tour assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Scoff & Banter Canary Wharf - With its own outdoor riverside terrace, offering spectacular views of the River Thames.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.