Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe King Room - Advance Purchase,
Business One King Bed Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Leicester Square's hidden gem
With a stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel in London (Soho), you'll be minutes from Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel features the Leicester Square Bar & Restaurant and a fitness center. Amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This London property also offers a business center, a conference room, and banquet facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered throughout the hotel. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a concierge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- City view
The Leicester Square Bar & Restaurant - Offers an extensive British menu which includes contemporary and classic seafood dishes, appetizers, platters to share, meats from the grill and puddings. Outfitted with original artwork and stylish, modern furnishings in rich cream leather.
Please be advised that this hotel’s restaurant will close after breakfast each day. Requests after breakfast will be fulfilled in Scoff & Banter, Leicester Square located in the Hampshire Hotel. Room service will still be available as normal. The lunch and dinner menus will be from the Scoff & Banter menu.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.