Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase
Studio Suite - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Business Class Room
Understated elegance in Leicester Square
A stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel places you in the heart of London, steps from Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square.
This 5-star hotel is close to Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Unusually for such a grand property, there are no steps leading to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel's main entrance and elevators reach all floors, making this an easy-access hotel.
Guests seeking physical activity can head for the fitness center, equipped with cardiovascular machines, a television, water fountain, and complimentary towels.
On request, guests roaming the hotel can use a portable phone, to which all their room calls are redirected. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Multi-line phone
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Scoff & Banter Leicester Square – One of London’s best al fresco spaces serving British classics straight up or with a twist.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism for London, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.